1. General conditions
Non-profit organization "Cellular Therapy and Transplantation" (further – “we”, “us” or “ours”) are obliged to protect the privacy of personal information of individual persons, consuming our goods or services or being interested in them, who can be identified in any way and who:
1.1 visit web-site cttjournal.com and its pages (further – “Site”),
1.2 get into our database CRM or become users of our internet recourses, including social networks (further – “Recourses”),
1.3 address to our company with the help of any means of communication<
2. Consent to the collection and use of information
We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our Resources,
- To provide you with information of how to use the Site and our Resources more effectively,
- To create, manage and control your accounts and to verify the access rights to Resources and Software,
- To withdraw payment from your account,
- To communicate with you in order to inform you of changes or additions to the Resources, or the availability of any goods and services that we provide,
- To assess the level of service and the popularity of various service options,
- To implement our marketing activities;
- To respond to claims for any violation of our rights or the rights of any third parties;
- To meet your customer service requests;
- To protect the rights, property and personal safety of you, us, our users and the public, and as required or approved by law.
Sometimes we can notify you about our products, services, news and events through any services and communication channels.
You have the opportunity not to receive this information. We provide the opportunity to refuse all such messages, or suspend alerts with the above-described purposes, if you contact us and confirm the desire not to disclose this information to you.
3. Age of majority
We will not consciously collect personal information from persons under the age of majority.
4. Rights to your information
You have the right to edit your information at any time. To do this, you need to contact the company through any communication channel.
5. Disclosure of information
6. Aggregate data
We can also use your personal information to obtain aggregate data for internal use and for exchanging with other persons on a selective basis. "Aggregate data" means data that has been deprived of unique information for the potential identification of customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been altered or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be stored anonymously in Aggregate Data.
8. Cookies and Logging
9. Transfer of property or business
In case of a change of ownership or other transfer of business, such as the merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable confidentiality laws.
10. Protection of personal data
We take precautionary measures - including legal, organizational, administrative, technical and physical - to protect your personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" in order to protect the User's personal data from improper or Random access to, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
We will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information; however, no data transfer via the Internet, mobile device or via a wireless device can guarantee 100% security. We will continue to strengthen the security system as new technologies and methods become available.
12. Rights and Obligations
The Company as a Personal Data Operator has the right:
- to defend their interests in court;
- to provide personal data to third parties, if this is provided by the current legislation (tax, law enforcement agencies, etc.) and this policy;
- to refuse to provide personal data in cases stipulated by law;
- to use the personal data of the subject without his consent in cases provided by law and this policy.
The subject of personal data has the right to demand the clarification of his personal data or their obliteration in case that personal data are incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect their rights.
13. Contacting Us